- Alicia is a complicated high tech operative with a lot of uses in a star-spanning game. She is a 3 people in one kind of gestalt that should be fun to stat out.
- Real Name: Alicia Devries.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Known Relatives: Father (Collum), Sister (Clarissa), Mother (Fiona), Stephen (Brother), Sebastian O’shaughnessy (Grandfather).
- Group Affiliation: Imperial Cadre.
- Base Of Operations: Any number of Cadre facilities or ships.
- Height: 5’7” Weight: 175 lbs.
- Eyes: Green Hair: Blond
Powers and Abilities
Alicia is a highly trained killing machine from the far future. She has been cyber augmented in addition to her intense physical and mental training to be the ultimate warrior her era can produce, a member of Imperial Cadre. Alicia has been trained as an NCO and later an officer in the leading of troops.
In addition to her enhancements she has a suit of cyber integrated armor that is the best that the empire can produce. A trained Cadre solder in power armor can be expected to fight a dozen of any lesser foes with ease.
Alicia is among the greatest to ever wear the armor and has successfully fought over 100 to one odds and succeeded. After leaving the Imperial service Alicia became bonded to a psychic entity that may be a Greek spirit of vengeance, Tisiphone.
Tisiphone had psychic powers she could use on Alicia or to aid her. The Spirit could use Alicia’s nervous system to interact with the world.
Alicia and Tisiphone later become bonded to an AI space craft named Megara. Megara is a warship of massive speed and ability. In combat she is one of the most impressive ships in the sky.
The three have varying abilities to function apart from each other. During parts of the story they are nearly the same being. The three entities become bonded and are in permanent telepathic communication.
Alicia is death on a stick. In her combat armor or street clothes the slim woman screams Danger at anyone who engages her. She is beautiful in the way a dagger can be.
Alicia is a solder all the way down deep. She believes in her nation and the Cadre strong enough to give her life up for them. Killing thousands in the pursuit of a good cause is no problem for her. Later after the murder of her family she becomes vengeance obsessed and will stop at nothing to avenge them.
Megara becomes her near psychic clone. The AI is like a rational older sister with cannons.
Tisiphone (who claims to be a 4000 year old Greek Fury) is manipulative, condescending and deadly. She will use her powers to plot for long periods and the act is whatever way vents fury best.
DC Universe History
Alicia and her ’sisters’ have a far future bend to them but could be used in a particularly ‘super’ setting. Alicia is powerful enough, especially with her sisters help (orbital bombardment any one?) to play with the big guys.
Have her seeking vengeance against someone the characters need to protect or as an ally with an FTL drive to get them off planet in pursuits of a greater mission.
These open a new page on Facebook, Twitter or G+. This is because we don't let social networks track you on writeups.org.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 07||Str: 03||Bod: 04||Motivation: Seeks Justice|
|Int: 06||Wil: 07||Min: 07||Occupation: Imperial Cadre officer|
|Inf: 05||Aur: 06||Spi: 07||Resources: 004 early ; 012 later|
|Init: 018||HP: 075|
Extended Hearing: 02, Telescopic Vision: 02, Recall: 08, Interface: 04, Systemic Antidote: 04, Mind over Matter: 06
Bonuses and Limitations:
Range of Interface is touch and requires compatibility with her implants
Acrobatics (Climbing and Dodging): 04; Military Science: 05; Martial Artist: 05; Weaponry (Heavy, Exotic and Projectile): 08; Detective (Leg work and Clue Analysis Identification Systems): 04; Thief (Escape Artist and Stealth): 07; Vehicles (Power Armor): 07
Rank (Imperial Cadre NCO, later Captain); Popularity (After receiving Congressional Medal of Honor analogue); Heart Stopper.
Power Loss (all Powers) if her cybernetic systems do not receive monthly maintenance ; Misc. If Alicia is incapacitated and her autonomic systems determine that there is an attempt to interrogate her chemically or interfere with her cybernetics they will self destruct (Heart Stopper)
- Cadre Power Armor (No power has acting value, use Power Armor skill instead. /STR/ 06 /BODY/ 09, Radio communications 16[encrypted]; Adrenaline Surge 04 (Dex and Str); Comprehend languages: 12 [Comprehend languages only works on languages that humans beings have encountered before]; Data Storage 08; Invisibility: 06 [Invisibility has an R #08]; Gliding: 02; Shade: 05; Invulnerability: 05 [effects Alicia, not the armor itself]; Jumping: 02; Projectile Weapons: 08 [Ammo 100]; Eye of the cat 18 [ requires a drone or other piece of Imperial technology to attach to]; Will Force Weapon 08; Thermal Vision 11, Extended Hearing 11; Danger Sense 04; Life Support
|Dex: *||Str: *||Bod: *||Motivation: Seeks Vengeance|
|Int: 07||Wil: 06||Min: 08||Occupation: Spirit of Vengance|
|Inf: 04||Aur: 05||Spi: 08||Resources: N/A|
|Init: 011||HP: 050|
Personality Transfer (Self Link): 08; Interface: 12; Telepathy: 03 Mind Blast: 06; Mind Probe: 05. Illusion: 05; Hypnotism: 05; Time Travel: 18
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Personality Transfer may be activated partially or completely take control of the host.
- Tisiphone has no physical body and cannot act without a host.
- Tisiphone must roll each Phase she tries to override her hosts actions.
- Telepathy can only be used to communicate with Megara and Alicia. Range of Telepathy is +20.
- Mind Probe has a range of Touch.
- Illusion has Catastrophic Burnout if not used in Conjunction with Megara.
- Hypnotism has a range of touch.
- Time Travel is catastrophically marginal, only affects Tisiphone and her host, and is used to ’step outside of time‘ in a forward direction only.
- Hypnosis effects computers as well as people
|Dex: 11||Str: 12||Bod: 26||Motivation: Seeks Justice|
|Int: 08||Wil: 08||Min: 06||Occupation: Spacecraft|
|Inf: 06||Aur: 04||Spi: 06||Resources: N/A|
|Init: 023||HP: 050|
Flight: 38; Sealed Systems: 24; Projectile Weapons: 18, Energy Blast: 16 Data Storage: 17; Telekinesis: 03; Radio Communications: 21 [Encrypted]; Interface: 19
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Megara has no arms or legs as she is a space ship.
- Megara can use her Radio Communications as a means of transmitting Tisiphone to a remote target.
I have used a couple of my house powers and advantages. I have done my best to detail them below if I miss one let me know.
New Advantage: Heart Stopper 5 HPs
A character with this advantage can literally to their own heart. The largest use for it would be the ultimate way to avoid torture. Usually this power is combined with some form of invulnerability or else it would be a single use advantage.
New Power: Will Force Weapon
RANGE: 0 APs
BASE COST: 10
FACTOR COST: 2
A Will force Weapon is the will of the character given physical form s a weapon.
When a player picks Will force Weapon s/he must decide on a melee weapon manifestation (katana, brass knuckles, whip, mace etc) that I will take. When the power is used a seemingly solid weapon will appear in the user’s hands.
It may have unusual or seemingly impossible characteristics such as being made of ‘cold light’ or like its surface is constantly flowing. It may appear to be flaming or as a hole in space. Once a weapon’s form is set however it is fixed.
The AV of the attack will be a normal physical attack and the EV will be the APs of power. The OV/RV will be as be a normal physical attack. If the power user looses consciousness or is disarmed the Will force Weapon disappears in 0 APs.
- Alternate(1): +5 BC. The Will Force Weapon can take the form of any Melee Weapon.
- Alternate (2): +10 BC The Will Force Weapon can be formed as Bows, Crossbows or the like. It can also be used as a thrown weapon to the limits of the user’s normal combat skills.
Dakkon of Torment has this power.
Source of Character: In Fury Born by David Weber.