Click here to hide or display the game stats
|Dex: 06||Str: 03||Bod: 04||Motivation: Thrill of Adventure|
|Int: 05||Wil: 05||Min: 06||Occupation: Pilot|
|Inf: 06||Aur: 05||Spi: 06||Resources: 010|
|Init: 019||HP: 050|
Skills: Acrobatics: 04, Martial Artist: 05, Vehicles (Air): 10, Vehicles (Land): 07, Weaponry (Firearms): 06
Advantages: Expertise (Cooking, Scuba diving), Familiarity (WWII-era history and planes), Language (Pashto), Rich Friends (Oracle)
Connections: Birds of Prey (High), Blackhawk Inc. (Low), Guy Gardner (High)
Drawbacks: None Known
- .45 Pistols (x2) [BODY 04, Projectile weapon: 04, Ammo 08, R#02]
- She’s also been shown to have heavier weaponry available, in whichever vehicle she’s using at the time. Examples include the SPAS-12 shotgun [BODY 04, Projectile weapons: 06 (Diminishing), Range: 03, Ammo: 08, R#03, Advantage: Scattershot, Limitation: Projectile weapons has No Range - use the Range given next instead, Drawback: Very long reload time] she pulled from the armoury in the boot of her car (itself marked with the Blackhawk design used on her planes).
- Aerie One - This was the first plane she flew for Oracle. Acquired from Blackhawk Inc., this Cessna Citation X was outfitted with leading
edge technology provided by Ted Kord. Able to make itself invisible to
standard tracking (and to the human eye), it could also project up to
250 decoy radar images of itself, flying on separate flight paths. It
could project a Virtual Armor, a force field which could resist
Superman’s heat vision for a few seconds, although this was
resource-heavy and could not be maintained for long. It could also
project feedback which could neutralize the instruments and weapons of
other planes, leaving their engines unaffected. The plane’s ID is
[STR 10 BODY 12, Electromagnetic Pulse (Instrumentation and weapons only): 10, Flight: 09, Force Field (Serious Power Burnout): 08, Illusion (False radar images only): 15, Invisibility (visual and radar): 12, Radar Sense: 18, Radio Communications (Scrambled): 20, Hardened Defenses, R#02]
- Aerie Two - This helicopter was for use in more urban areas, but had much the same stealth technology as the Aerie one, as well as missiles set on either side. It was shot down as part of Spy Smasher’s takeover of the Birds.
[STR 07 BODY 08, Flight: 07, Illusion (False radar images only): 15, Invisibility (visual and radar): 12, Projectile Weapons: 10, Radar Sense: 15, Radio Communications (Scrambled): 15, Hardened Defenses, R#02]
- She used another small plane later, but it only lasted a few pages before being shot down, and didn’t exhibit any unusual capabilities, so assume she can get access to a regular plane at a moments notice.