He gained power in an already corrupt government with a subtle use of his powers, and standing on an anti-superhero platform which gained many followers from the disillusioned general public. Now with political power, Jaspers set about destroying all who might oppose him with the creation of the Fury, an unstoppable animal machine. The Fury destroyed all but two of Britain’s super community, Captain UK who escaped to our reality, and Jaspers himself who programmed the Fury not to harm him.
The Fury was then shelved until reactivated upon the appearance of Captain Britain from our Earth. The Fury killed Jackdaw, the Captain’s companion, and then killed the good Captain himself. Merlin resurrected Captain Britain, and on some level the Fury realized this and followed him (and Captain UK) back to our Earth.
Tracking down the Captain to Braddock Manor, he was barely stopped by the Special Executive, who suffered some casualties, and healed himself by absorbing some of the super computer that existed under the manor. Tracking down the Captain once again, the Fury encountered this dimensions Jaspers, and decided he was a viable target, not being the same being who created him. In the ensuing battle, the Fury killed Jaspers but was badly damaged, and eventually killed for good by Captain UK.
“[Nuisance] [Distraction]” (sound of huge blaster firing)
The links to follow us and/or subscribe to our monthly newsletter are at the bottom of this page.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 08||Str: 14||Bod: 14||Motivation: Nihilist|
|Int: 07||Wil: 09||Min: 07||Occupation: Killing Machine|
|Inf: –||Aur: –||Spi: –|
|Init: 025||HP: 050|
Powers: Acid: 04, Acuity: 10, Defensive Adaptation: 12, Density Increase: 03, Detect Super Beings: 25, Dimension Travel: 02, Energy Blast: 14, Invulnerability: 20, Projectile Weapons: 05, Radar Sense: 05, Sealed Systems: 14, Snare: 05, Superspeed: 08, Vampirism: 07, Weakness Detection: 12
Skills: Detective (Clue Analysis): 10
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Acid is touch only, and uses Dex as AV
- Projectile Weapons and Snare have range of 1AP
- Vampirism attacks the RAPs of any animal or object affected by the Acid power
- Acid, Projectile weapons, Snare and Vampirism are used mainly for restoring the Fury back to top shape, by consuming both living beings and machines. Once the victim is Snared, the Fury will break down the body with its Acid power, and then consume this with Vampirism. These RAPs are then added to the Fury’s own Body
- Defensive Adaptation may be used against any attack that the Fury can understand. e.g., when it was attacked by Zeitgeist, he had no comprehension what was happening to him, and had no defense against the attacks (this was probably due to Zeitgeist partially existing in another dimension, and the Fury having no Mystical stats. Whether this applies to all magic/dimensional attacks, I would say probably not)
- Dimension Travel is automatic, although the time to travel between dimensions is the distance minus the Fury’s APs of power. The distance traveled is also subtracted from his Body as killing combat
- Energy Blast may be any form of physical energy
Advantages: Life Support (Full), No Vital Areas, Stabilization, Lightning Reflexes
Drawbacks: Cannot Heal, Catastrophic Irrational Attraction to never giving up, Catastrophic Irrational Attraction to killing super powered beings, Strange Appearance
Computer Enhanced Fury
After absorbing part of the Mastermind computer from Braddock Manor, the Fury’s Dimension Travel was increased to 08, he gained Omni-Power at 12APs, Mental stats were increased by 02 APs each, and he gained Mystical stats at 06 APs each. Initiative is 33.
His understanding of the universe was also greatly enhanced.
Helper(s): Phil Dixon, Wyrdlyng, Hart, Sébastien Andrivet