Powers and Abilities
The unnamed wearer of the armor is a good agent, trained in combat and intelligence work. Most of his efficiency, however, came from his equipment.
The upgraded Jack O’ Lantern armor is made of metal mesh, covered in multi-segmented Kevlar panel. The rigid, articulated shell worn on the chest can withstand bazooka fire. The padded helmet incorporates an excellent optics suite, and is constantly burning with low-temperature stage-fire.
Jack O’ Lantern also uses :
- Electroshock weaponry.
- A host of grenades (sleep gas, tear gas, hallucinogenic gas, regurgitant gas, smoke, concussion…).
- Projectors of a thick, transparent, adhesive film (“ghost-grabbers”).
- A one-man hovercraft.
Jason Macendale, the original Jack O’ Lantern, is better known for his subsequent career as the second Hobgoblin. Very few things were known about his successor, except that he was an agent of the Red Skull’s Skeleton Crew who fought Captain America and his friends on several occasions.
While Jack O’ Lantern III was later murdered by a jealous Macendale, Jack O’ Lantern II is probably still alive.
The second Jack o’ Lantern was a typical agent.
DC Universe History
Sure. He’d make a great, if thoroughly minor, bat-villain.
These open a new page on Facebook, Twitter or G+. This is because we don't let social networks track you on writeups.org.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
Jack o’ Lantern II
|Dex: 06||Str: 04||Bod: 05||Motivation: Mercenary|
|Int: 04||Wil: 04||Min: 04||Occupation: Criminal|
|Inf: 04||Aur: 04||Spi: 04||Resources: 05|
|Init: 014||HP: 030|
Detective*: 04, Martial artist*: 06, Vehicles (Land, air)*: 06, Weaponry: 07
Skeleton Crew (High), Red Skull (Low).
- JACK O LANTERN ARMOR [/BODY/ 07, Full vision: 04, Sealed systems: 12, Skin armor: 03, Telescopic vision: 04, Thermal vision: 06].
- WRIST-BLASTERS [BODY 03, Lightning: 08].
- GHOST GRABBERS PROJECTORS [BODY 03, Stretching: 02, Snare: 09, Limitation: Stretching does not allow for fine manipulation (-2) ; Stretching’s defensive abilities only apply to the grabbers themselves (-1)].
- PLATFORM [STR 03 BODY 05, Flying: 06, R#2].
- GRENADES (x4) [BODY 02, choose one from : Chemical attack: 08, Bomb: 08, Knockout gas: 08, Fog: 08, Paralysis: 08. All have the Grenade drawback].
- Mini-grenades (x8) [BODY 02, Range: 04, Grenade drawback. Same as grenades, but launched instead of thrown and with only 07 APs of power].
Source of Character: Captain America comics (Marvel Universe).
Helper(s): Richard Lyon.