Powers and Abilities
Judge Fire is an undead monster from an alien dimension, who inhabits human corpses.
He is quite possibly the most dangerous of the Dark Judges, as his powers allow him to kill many people at a time, and at a distance, while his physical form is virtually invulnerable to fire, and cannot be trapped in Boing!™, unlike his fellows.
In his most basic form, Fire resembles a cloud of greenish fog.In this form, he is impervious to most attacks, and can pass through small gaps (keyholes, etc.), but cannot pass through seamless barriers. In this form, he can temporarily possess living victims (Personality Transfer), but cannot display his other powers until he gains control of a suitably prepared corpse.
When inhabiting a corpse, Fire is much more deadly. He is ablaze, and can hurl flame. In this form, he is unable to use Dispersal except for defence (no walking through walls).
Fire and his fellow dark Judges have displayed other abilities on occasion (long-distance mental Control for example): these should be treated as plot devices to allow them to escape from confinement.
As Judge Death.
Judge Fire is a skeletal figure wreathed in flames. He bears a trident, and wears a flaming badge with his name in fiery letters.
If his host body is destroyed, Fire will assume a gaseous form, with his flaming skull visible within the vapours.
Fire is mute, and kills everything he sees. Unlike his fellow Dark Judges, he makes no threats, and indulges in no posturing. He just roasts everyone around.
DC Universe History
Four Dark Judges would make a credible threat for a low to mid-powered DCU team. They have the D-Jump : why not ?
The links to follow us and/or subscribe to our monthly newsletter are at the bottom of this page.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 05||Str: 06||Bod: 06||Motivation: Nihilist|
|Int: 07||Wil: 09||Min: 10||Occupation: Dark Judge|
|Inf: 08||Aur: 09||Spi: 10||Wealth: 0|
|Init: 20||HP: 060|
Dispersal: 08, Invulnerability: 15, Self-Link (Personality Transfer): 12, Flame Being: 10, Flame Project: 10
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Dispersal: Dispersal cannot be used to pass through solid objects, but may be used to pass through small gaps when Fire is bodiless. Dispersal cannot be used when Fire is possessing a living host. When Fire is inhabiting a dead body, dispersal cannot be used for defence against attacks which inflict gross damage to the whole body (acid, explosions, acid, etc.). Fire cannot perform Dispersal attacks.
- Invulnerability: Counteracts Physical Damage, Counteracts Mental Damage, Counteracts Mystical Damage. Successful use of Invulnerability against Physical Damage indicates destruction of Fire’s host body. Dispersal is now always on, until a new host can be found.
- Flame Being, Flame Project: These powers can only be used when Fire is inhabiting a suitably prepared corpse.
Weaponry (Melee Weapons, Missiles): 08, Occultist: 10, Gadgetry: 08
Area Knowledge: Planet [Deadworld], Undead: need not eat, drink or breathe.
Dark Judges (High)
CIA (Killing people), Strange Appearance, SPR (Mute), Misc.: Body mass is 1 AP
- Trident [BODY 12 EV 08, HP Cost: 66]
- D-JUMP [BODY 03, Dimension Travel: 05, R#: 5, HP Cost: 264. Power Bonuses and Limitations: Dimension Travel: No Banishment, No Summoning. The D-Jump is a silvery sphere, about 10” in diameter. D-Jump is short for Dimension-Jump]
Source of Character: 2000AD Comics
Helper(s): Sébastien Andrivet