It looked like the sort of thing gamemasters would want stats for.
Powers & Abilities
A M.A.C. unit is about 2.5m tall, and well-armoured. It can wirelessly dialogue with other systems on the battlefield, such as sensors.
It is heavily armoured, packing :
- Multiple .50 machineguns loaded with APEX rounds.
- Missiles of an unrevealed kind (perhaps similar to those used by the ED-209 unit in Robocop, since the two present similarities).
- At least one gas dispenser able to disgorge neurotoxic gas or mace.
- And unrevealed means of deploying napalm (built-in mortar ?).
M.A.C. stands from Microwave Activational Combatter. It’s a terrible acronym, but may have been intended as a marketing reference to the “Mac” prototype of G.I. Robot back during World War Two.
A M.A.C. prototype was developed by Carleton LeHah’s weapons labs for the country of Kravia. The prototype was deployed against Azrael (Jean-Paul Valley). The superhumanly fast Azrael outmaneuvered the mecha and had it step into a minefield, promptly defeating it.
These open a new page on Facebook, Twitter or G+. This is because we don't let social networks track you on writeups.org.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 02||Str: 05||Bod: 04||Motivation: ///|
|Int: 02||Wil: ///||Min: ///||Occupation: ///|
|Inf: ///||Aur: ///||Spi: ///||Wealth: ///|
|Init: 003||HP: ///|
Chemical attack: 07, Flame project: 07, Fog: 04, Self-Link (Gadgetry): 09, Growth: 03, Poison touch: 06, Projectile weapons: 09, Radio communications: 08, Shade: 08, Skin armour: 06, Telescopic vision: 02, Ultra-vision: 08
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Chemical Attack has no Range, but can be Combined with Fog and will be active throughout it.
- Flame Project has a Range of but 03, but has a 0 APs Area of Effect.
- Growth is Always On and Already Factored In.
- Poison touch can be Combined with Fog and will be active throughout it.
- Projectile weapons has a 1 AP Area of Effect.
- Half the APs of Skin Armour can be applied against Energy attacks (+1).
Weaponry (Self): 04
Source of Character: Azrael #14.
Writeup completed on the 31st of December, 2017.