Megalith was a giant robot stored at Gamma Base. When the base was shut down in 1981 it was abandoned there. In 1982, mercenary spy Jackdaw (Heather O’Gara) infiltrated the base. She couldn’t resist trying Megalith through its remote control equipment.
However, the robot almost immediately ran into the Hulk. A misinterpreted reflexive gesture of Jackdaw triggered a fight. For a few seconds the spy thought that the immense strength of her robot would allow her to dominate the Hulk, but the jade giant swiftly rallied and demolished Megalith.
The resultant feedback inflicted terrible pain to Jackdaw, though she managed to fly out of Gamma base undetected.
Megalith is armoured with ceramic plates, giving it a stone-like appearance.
These open a new page on Facebook, Twitter or G+. This is because we don't let social networks track you on writeups.org.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 06||Str: 18||Bod: 13|
Growth: 08, Radio communications: 05
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Growth is Always On and is Already Factored In
- Radio Communications conveys real time video and audio feedback.
- Power Loss — Megalith becomes inert if it doesn’t receive orders through Radio Communications
- Power Loss — if the operator’ DEX is inferior to Megalith’s, use the operator’s.
- Megalith’s Initiative is equal to the operator’s DEX (even if this DEX is above Megalith’s)
- RAPs inflicted to Megalith are inflicted to the operator. Last Ditch Defense is allowed but will only protect the operator, not the robot.
Source of Character: Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #275