- Redid illos on Blastaar and Spider-Woman I, there had been problems.
- The Four Winds, low-level Chinese ninja quatuor with theme weapons
- Superwoman – The evil Wonder Woman from the Crime Syndicate
- Superwoman – The time travelling Kristen Wells from pre-Crisis
- The Supreme Soviet, a really lame and obscure Ultraverse villain
- The Swiss Industrial Spies, dastardly commandos from a rogue nation thankfully defeated by the Tick
- Taki, the lithe ninja demon-slayer from the console game Soulcalibur
- Talia, Ra’s al Ghul’s cherished daughter and Batman’s impossible love
- Tara, the Wiccan from Sunnydale
- Tech-9, the gunslinging leader of the Blood Syndicate (now deceased)
- Tech – Respectful Chinese daughter, young businesswoman, cyborg, hacker, leader of the reputed mercenary group the Solution.
- Teknight MkI, killer robot from Nuware (Ultraverse)
- Temper, the anger inducing psycho from Villains and Vigilantes
- Terry “Bam Bam” Gordy, a quite dangerous wrestler
- Third Rail, the Korean peacekeeper of the Blood Syndicate
- Timber Wolf, the pre-Crisis Brin from the Legion of old
- The Time Traveller – literary version from HG Wells with Moore footnotes
- Tom Devoe, American special agent from the movie The Peacemaker
- Tommy Dreamer, young wrestler struggling against big odds
- Topaz, proud warrior queen and buttkicker from an extradimensional city that knows only women
- Tracer, a complex, reprogrammable man in the bounty hunting business, using both smarts and power
- Wise Son, who became leader of the Blood Syndicate – unkillable street tough who discovered Islam
- Wolverine – version with Adamantium
- Xander – a helpful guy from Sunnyvale.
Pfew. I’m getting tired.
Oh yeah, current entry count is 1491, we break 1500 with the next one.
With hands moving like lightning (I have Superspeed: 02), another update cometh !
Roll call :
- Agron, energy from a dying earth yet to be,possessing a corpse in the present
- Amphibion, planetary champion of Xantares who fought Hulk a few times and is now on a great quest and revolution
- Beach-Head, GI Joe’s unflappable ranger
- Blastaar, the living bomb-burst, conqueror from the Negative Zone
- All of the Salem Seven (General intro, Brutacus, Gazelle, Hydron, Reptilia, Thornn, Vakume, Vertigo) plus the sorcerer Nicholas Scratch – check them out, they are great villains for most groups.
- Captain Nemo, from Jules Verne and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Cardiac, the genius surgeon turned cybernetic vigilante and executioner
- Casca, the eternal mercenary cursed to live forever by the Christ
- The Forgotten One, a powerful Eternal loner (aka Gilgamesh when he was an Avenger)
- The Frog-Man, a clumsy but nice-meaning loon who wanna be a sooper heero
- The Headless Horseman, a Hessian mercenary from Hell and from Tim Burton’s adaptation of the Sleepy Hollow
- Hugo Danner, the first superman depicted in popular fiction – from the novel Gladiator
- The Iron Monk, supernaturally strong martial arts killer from the Hand
- Knockabout, low-level brick from SHIELD powered by storytelling
- Psi-Borg II, Latverian psionic cyborg from SHIELD
- Roadblock I, the machinegunner, strongman and chef from the GI Joes
- Scarlett, the female special agent and ninja from GI Joe
- Shrek, the not-so-mean ogre from the eponymous movie
- Sin-Eater, from the Aberrant universe
- Shrew, the agressive boxer from the Crushers (V&V conversion)
- Skion, the dangerous macrophage from the Dark Horse Heroes continuity
Current count of entries is 1453 (I’ve deleted a few doubles I’ve found).