I’m currently getting a bunch of research and writing done rather than working on publishing entries, so here are some scattered news about polishing entries.
- Various small changes to the Cat entry – mostly diction issues, clarity, grammar, etc. plus making it flow better into the upcoming Tigra (Early) and Cat People entries. Fixed the inexplicable omission of her husband in the Background block.
- Fixed stuff in the revised Screaming Mimi entry – mostly using clarified information from a recent Marvel sourcebook, but also fixing a big typo in the Limitations and a few odds and ends. Upversioned to 2.1.
- Added the 1939 operation with Fat Cobra in Union Jack I’s entry
- Adjusted Battlestone’s durability down (I think I re-adjusted up his BODY whilst forgetting to concurrently lower Skin Armor whilst writing him up)
- I’ve started fixing stuff in the Bloodstone entry – typos, clarity, the brief Fat Cobra appearance, etc. – now it’s a v3.1. It’ll soon be the first entry to reach a v4 – for some reason it always end up among the first entries when there’s a wave of rewrites, but that also means it’s old and wobbly for a supposedly rewritten entry and that stinks.
- Improved the text for the Whiplash (Scarlotti) (Early) entry and added material from Spider-Woman : Origins.
- Various small improvements in readability for the Black Cat (superpowered appearances) entry