More things. Amazing, eh ? Roll call :
- EXCEL CHARACTER CREATION SHEET. This sort of thing is usually popular – Erik has built an Excel 2007 spreadsheet that computes characters and gadgets. The entry includes the file and instructions.
- MASS EFFECT. Now’s the time for a big profile of the protagonist, Commander Shepard — or rather a Commander Shepard, since most players have their own version of them. Shepard’s kinda good at saving the galaxy.
- The Gypsy (Early) profile by Gareth covers Gypsy’s vintage Justice League career.
- The entry for Jillian Woods was split in two for clarity and brevity, and both halves completely rewritten. She thus now has an entry for her career as Shadowoman and one for her career as Sepulcre.
- SPIDER-MAN CARTOON. Ethan wrote up the version of Swarm who appears in the vintage Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends cartoon – the space alien one.
- ART. More illustrations from the 2008 run of the OHOTMU – though in some cases it’s just higher-quality versions of the shots we already had. Several of the entries receiving better illustrations really need to be redone, though. Roll call :
- The Bug-Eyed Bandit is an Atom villain from the 1960s, who has since made some vague appearances. He’s very Silver Age, but he could actually be useful.
- RUNAWAYS. Don’t be Skrull to a heart that’s true – Gareth now introduces Xavin to WORG.
- The entry for Steel Raven was rewritten for style and concision, and has a new OHOTMU illustration.
- STAR TREK. Doug wrote up no less than Q – stats-wise that’s easier in DC Heroes than in most systems.
- CADRE. More of the Cadre DCU jobbers got streamlined, improved profiles. In this batch:
And that’s 4,851 entries.