Another tiny update since I can’t really plan ahead – and wouldn’t want to accidentally end up not publishing anything for too long a while.
Mostly it’s about existing stuff that got revised or extended, since this tends to have priority so as to avoid people reading obsolete stuff while we have better material to offer.
There’s still a glitch (on Windows-based browsers only) in a corner of the “New” page, but it’s not a major problem and I’m currently stumped by it, so it’ll have to wait until I get a new idea about what the problem might be.
- REVISED ENTRIES. Various improvements in style, clarity, etc. in the following entries. Some time it’s just a few touch-ups, sometimes the improvements are much more dramatic and make an amateur-ish entry look way more polished.
- THE RED STAR. In this batch, our our old set of Makita notes got The Treatment to reach v1 and beyond. This entry has received a fair bit of beautiful new art, and has been rewritten. Then partially rewritten. Then partially rewritten. Then partially rewritten. The fourth run (v1.1) should be about right. Many of the changes were triggered by a new wave of The Red Star research, so expect more stuff later.
- THUNDERBOLTS. We’ve wanted to do a Songbird entry for a real long while, but for years were stuck with my old, unpublishable set of notes. Then I managed to completely overhaul the Screaming Mimi profile, but that was it. Thankfully Gareth came in, read a ton of comic books and finished the job, so we now have a full-blast Songbird entry. It’s a scream !
- ONYX. Our old entry for the pre-Crisis version of the DCU’s Onyx was about 90% there, so it’s high time it go finished. No entry is scheduled for the moment for the post-Crisis version, though, but at least that version is now properly done. No new art, though – there’s nothing else to work with.
- FIGHTING GAMES. And since batches don’t feel like batches without one of Tom’s video game characters, here comes Takuma Sakazaki (aka Mister Karate) from Art of Fighting and King of Fighters
And thus, we’re now at 4,457 entries.