This is a small batch because I was worried I’d never find the courage to go through the enormous Sarge Steel research pile to do the artwork. So I got it out of the way. There were a few other targets of opportunity :
- FAQ. There’s been some minor polishing in the FAQ ; furthermore a Mutants & Masterminds 3rd edition section has been added since a small subset of DCH community members are resuming work in this thread at the Atomic Think Tank. If you’re a M&M player reading this, you’re quite welcome to meet us there.
The FAQ, being huge, is going to eventually be split in several parts corresponding to the main types of WORG readers.
- SARGE STEEL. The second writeup for Sarge Steel, covering his career as a DC character, is in. It has a huge lot of history about espionage and metahuman operations in the DCU (and has been richly illustrated since the text is long).
- Chris’s entry for Volcana has been reworked, had some text encoding issues fixed, received a fair bit of new art, and the like. As to Phantom Girl, a text encoding issue has been repaired.
- THUNDERBOLTS. Continuing Gareth’s big arc we now cover the strangeness of the Ghost.
- Slagg and Coven are two minor, generic 1990s mercenaries from the DCU. Being useful, they each got an entry.
- WONDER WOMAN. Here’s a profile for Dgrth, an otherdimensional version of the Devil and an enemy to Stalker and – much later – to Wonder Woman.
- ART PATCHES. Very minor improvements using illustrations I had laying around and never got the time to work on:
- REWORK. Minor polish to the entries for the General and Henri Ducard. Very minor technical changes to the Claw the Unconquered entry – preparing M&M stats for an entry is the best way to spot technical issues, I guess.
And that’s 4598 entries so far.