This character is an original creation. We often call these “homemades” or “homebrewed” – think home cooking or craft beer.
Many of these characters were created to take part in tabletop role-playing game sessions. Others were invented as a creative writing exercise, often as part of a community event.
- Real Name: Unrevealed.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Known Relatives: Mother, Father (Unnamed).
- Group Affiliation: The JL (Europe), occasionally Metropolitan Police.
- Base Of Operations: London.
- Height: 5’10″ Weight: 140lbs.
- Eyes: Brown Hair: Black Caesar Crop.
Powers and Abilities
Airforce’s powers come from an energy field that his body produces. The field can solidify the air molecules in the vicinity into solid shapes. When formed directly around his body the field provides Skin Armor, Sealed Systems and reduces resistance in the air for him, enabling him to move at enhanced speeds (Enhanced Initiative).
When he was 17, Airforce’s powers developed. He went out and committed several robberies, telling his parents afterward.
Horrified by their freak of a son, they shunned him. This rejection was devastating for a young boy and he went on a rampage only to be stopped when he almost killed a young child.
Saving the boy showed Airforce that he could do something right no matter what his parents thought. He adopted a heroic guise and started life as a hero, leaving home for university at the same time.
Airforce eventually joined Justice League (Europe). This is a satellite organization from the mainstream JL that serves when the main heroes are off-planet or otherwise engaged. Formed soon after the Amazo incident at the behest of The Martian Manhunter, they are the resident heroes of Europe, based in the old JLE embassy Paris and the moonbase.
Airforce is naturally intelligent and adaptive. He uses his intelligence to create new variations on his powers. Working with other heroes has taught him a lot of skills he would not have normally had access to learning.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 08||Str: 03||Bod: 06||Motivation: Responsibility of Power|
|Int: 08||Wil: 07||Min: 05||Occupation: Student at University of Central London|
|Inf: 05||Aur: 06||Spi: 08||Wealth: 000|
|Init: 040||HP: 115|
Force Manipulation: 20, Skin Armor: 15, Sealed Systems: 20, Enhanced Initiative: 15
Bonuses and Limitations:
Force Manipulation constructs are Invisible.
Martial Artist: 10, Gadgetry*: 08, Vehicles*: 08, Weaponry (Exotic Weapons, Melee Weapons, Missile Weapons)*: 08, Thief (Escape Artist, Pickpocketing, Security Systems, Stealth)*: 08
Genius, Headquarters: Expansive, Lightning Reflexes, Omni-Connection.
- Arch Enemy (the London-based criminal organization “The Firm”).
- Attack Vulnerability (Vacuum attacks , -4CS).
- CIA (protecting friends and family even though they shun him).
- CIA (protecting innocent life).
- Dark Secret (Was once a criminal).
- Exile (Involuntary, from parents).
- Guilt (about being a criminal and almost killing a young boy).
- Loss Vulnerability (when in vacuum environment, No Intrinsic Range, All Powers).
- Secret Identity.
- Traumatic Flashbacks (when parents abandoned him, triggered he when sees family discord).
Source of Character: Homemade.