Humble Bundle – Capcom video games
- Writeups.org is an affiliate of both Humble Bundle and Amazon. You can read everything about affiliations, adverts, cookies, etc. on this page.
- Every month I do one (1) roundup of *relevant* bundles that are live. Doing it more often felt spammy and I kept forgetting anyway.
- Only bundles that are firmly related to writeups.org content are listed here.
There almost was no update for May. There are interesting bundles, but the link with writeups.org was just too weak, so I didn’t intend to post.
Then at the eleventh hour a suitable one came in. So here it is. Plus two others, so I don’t lose the formatting of this post.
As always it starts at $1 for the lowest tier, and as always — since I only do this once a month — some bundles have but a few days left.
We got plenty of Street Fighter stuff, this old odd Megaman one, and vague projects to cover most other stuff in the bundle (such as Monster Hunter or Dragon’s Dogma). “Vague” because of the time such coverage would take.
Anyway it’s robust value… unless you already have a slew of those games.
Only a few days left on that one. I find such guides (about trapping, edible plants recognition, urban survival…) really useful for many sorts of TTRPG campaigns and other gritty, immersive storytelling forms.
Back in the days I was fascinated by the BattleTech sci-fi universe, the mechas, the huge timelines, the cultures, etc.. And I never had the time or money to actually dive into it. So I reckon that this bundle removes the “money” element.
As usual :
- This is an affiliate link. The parties getting a cut are (well in this case it depends on the Bundle, it’s clearly listed on each page) and Writeups.org.
- You pick a tier, depending upon how much of the bundle you want and how much you want to pay.
- Everything is downloaded, comes DRM-free, and in multiple formats so you can read it using various software.
- At the page linked above you have explanations about the books, and previews of the material.
Both Marvel and DC have reissued classic sourcebooks as big, high-value hardback collections. If you like reading character profiles, then these are the main giants whose shoulders we’re standing on.
Collected 1983 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Collected Deluxe Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Collected Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe -1989 Update
Collected 1980s DC Comics’ Who’s Who
Collected 1990s DC Comics’ Who’s Who (plus Legion of Super-Heroes Who’s Who)