If you don’t know about cacodemons, please read our DooM marine profile first.
This profile only covers the 1990s versions of the DooM video game, since it’s that old. Cacos in new versions of the game might have different stats.
- Known Relatives: Other demons.
- Group Affiliation: Forces of Hell.
- Base Of Operations: Mobile.
- Height: 6’ (1.82m). Weight: 250 lbs. (113 Kg.).
- Eyes: Green. Hair: None.
Powers and Abilities
They float in the air, belch ball-lightning, and boast one hell of a big mouth with fangs.
They also have horns, which is probably important to them. I guess.
A Cacodemon can reach almost 6’ in diameter.
Closes in on prey while firing its lightning balls.
DC Heroes RPG
|Dex: 04||Str: 05||Bod: 06|
|Int: 01||Wil: 02||Min: 05|
|Inf: 03||Aur: 02||Spi: 04|
|Init: 008||HP: 005|
Air Walking: 01, Claws (Bite): 06, Damage capacity (Physical): 02, Lightning: 07, Lightning Immunity: 03, Systemic antidote: 02
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Lightning is ball lightning, not a bolt-like stream of volts (-0FC).
- Lightning Immunity only vs. Cacodemon lightning balls (-2FC).
Possible but not likely.
Catastrophic Rage (if hit by an attack, will almost always attack the offending creature even if it is an ally), Catastrophic Physical Restriction (no limbs). Technically have Strange Appearance, but that doesn’t normally matter.
Demon from Hell.
DC Adventures RPG
Cacodemon (1990s DooM) — Averaged PL 6.2
Cacodemonic ● 16 points ● Descriptor: Infernal physiology
Bite — Close Strength-based Slashing Damage 1, Improved Critical 1.
Spitting ball lightning — Ranged lightning Damage 5.
Floats above it all – Movement 3 (Cacodemons float above the ground, which also means Trackless and Water-Walking).
Insulated — Protection 4 (Limited 3 to lightning/electricity emitted by cacodemons).
Perception 1 (+0), Ranged Combat (Ball Lightning) 6 (+4).
|Unarmed +4, Close, Damage 5.|
|Lightning ball +4, Ranged, Damage 6.|
- Pas de bras pas de chocolat Cacodemons lack limbs and manipulative abilities.
- Rage against the everything All infernal monsters are mindlessly aggressive, and will kill even other demons if those accidentally hit them.
- Trade-off areas. Attack/Effect PL 05, Dodge/Toughness PL 06, Parry/Toughness PL 06, Fort/Will PL 09.
- Points total 71. Abilities 36, Defences 14, Skills 4, Powers 16, Devices 00, Advantages 1. Equiv. PL 5.
Source of Character: 1990s DooM video games (Ultimate DooM, DooM ][, Final DooM).
Helper(s): Mark Ayen, Roy Cowan. Baseline sprites rendered by Elite Sniper 177.