This is a repository of homemade charts and tables for the DC Heroes super-hero tabletop role-playing game. Most were made as helps for a specific gaming group, then shared. Others were assembled just to help.
All these files were previously available on our Yahoo! Group. They are reproduced here as-is, in their original format.
There’s a lot of stuff on writeups.org. Even with search engines, “related articles” boxes, breadcrumbs, summary articles, hyperlinks, etc. people can’t always find everything. So, a few links :
- A table of content for all the DC Heroes RPG rules articles on writeups.org.
- The DC Heroes RPG Doubled Scale article, which has variants for the Action/Result system tables.
- The list of FAQ articles, including the FAQ about DCH and its rules.
- The “Unpublished on WORG” resources, which house more refugee content from our Yahoo! Group.
Resources — AP benchmarks
Centurion20000’s charts & tables
This set of four .pdf documents has :
- Two temperature APs tables.
- One density APs table.
- An APs chart with additional benchmarks.
Dan’s charts & tables
This set of eight MS Excel documents has :
- Two temperature APs tables. It’s a popular subject.
- Melting, boiling and freezing points in APs for various materials.
- A table to calculate additional APs of coldness from wind chill.
- A table with light intensity from a number of devices and phenomena.
- A table with the holding capacity and life (in APs) for common batteries.
- A table with the APs of temporal distance for events in the very far past.
- A table with key AP values for the main bodies within the Sol system.
Mark’s list of stuff weights from 3 to 7 APs
A .txt document where Mark lists the weight of objects that people in the “athletic strength” to “low superhuman strength” ranges might attempt to lift.
Eric’s table of upper AP limits
Another APs Benchmarks Table variant. This .pdf document lists the exact upper bounds for AP values, using US measures.
There’s also the BODY scores for objects from the rulesbook.
Jeremy’s AP Benchmarks
This .doc file has the speed/distance benchmarks, plus high-numbers weight and time benchmarks. These are presented as large-font lists rather than as a more cramped table, for fast reference.
Ambrose’s numbers cosmic
This MS Excel spreadsheet has key values (in metric and APs) for a bunch of celestial bodies, from notable asteroids to the whole of the universe. It draws from astrophysical numbers as understood during the late 2000s.
Ambrose’s velocity APs
This .xls document lists speeds for every AP from 0 to 30, along with examples for most values.
David’s density APs list
This .xls document has a *lot* of material types with their density in US customary units, and the corresponding APs of density.
William’s APs benchmark table
Another presentation of the benchmarks tables. This one comes as a two-page .pdf document. It has no examples but has numbers for every AP from -20 to 70 in all the main quantities.
These are two .doc files.
- One has a one page summary of standard combat manoeuvres.
- One has the Action and Results Tables.
ThorKee’s temperature APs chart
I told you it was a popular subject. This is a .pdf document.
Resources — others
SMCC’s combined Action and Results Table
This one-page .pdf document combines the two core MEGS tables in a single one. The needed dice roll is on one line, the RAPs on the other. A simple and effective solution for people who don’t like having two tables, see ?
Tymatr’s RAPs calculator
This .xlsx document tells you how many RAPs you get upon entering the AV, OV, EV, RV, the roll – and a standard Combat Manoeuvre if you’re using one.
Nico’s tables for the GM’s screen
A selection of tables/charts meant to be printed, cut and stuck on the inside of a GM’s screen. This is an Open Format (.odt) document done under Open Office.
These include some WORG proposed rules as well as rulesbooks material. There’s also a version of the AP Benchmarks table in metric and in French.
Bryan’s strength table
This is a .xlsx (MS Excel) document with sortable STR values for key characters, using WORG scores. Our contributor Bryan has used it to assign coherent STR values. For more about the numbers he uses, you can check our “Marvel strength class” article.
Chris’ magic tables
More or less the same thing. But by Chris, and as a .pdf document, and listing Occultist and Sorcery scores from Mayfair and writeups.org to assign coherent APs.
Ambrose’s Hero Points table
Morgan’s Power Loss charts
A three-tab .ods document showing the costs for the Power Loss Drawback when creating a character. ODS is an Open Office spreadsheet format, but it should open just fine using Excel.
Resources — combined
This .xls document with multiple tabs combines many of the older documents above in a single one.