DC Heroes RPG – New Rules – Guide to the New Rules documents
This is a technical article for the DC Heroes RPG.
All our articles about technical RPG stuff are also filed under the “Technical RPG article” category.
However there’s a fair few, so an organised list is simpler to use.
Ordered list of articles about proposed DCH rules
Following the order in the rules book :
- Character Design (general)
- Character Design (Advantages).
- Character Design (Drawbacks).
- Character Design (Bonuses).
- Character Design (Limitations).
- Character Design (Powers). “Base camp” article linking to all the germane material.
- Character Design (Skills) (and this remnant – Optional Skills).
- Character Design (Schticks).
- Character Interaction.
- Gadgetry and Equipment. See below for specific articles about fighting equipment.
If you regularly peruse our new rules for DCH stuff, you could simply bookmark this here page. So you have everything accessible and updated in one click.
Technical articles about fighting equipment
- A technical discussion of melee weapons.
- A technical discussion of body armour.
- A technical discussion of shields.
These are the weapons and armour articles that *only* talk about rules. For the more general articles, see our guide to the Weapons Locker articles.
Adam’s index of powers & skills
Our contributor Adam wrote a .pdf list of Powers and Skills.
Our contributor Eric wrote three house rules repositories.
These are listed separately since they aren’t used in WORG writeups.
Other not-used-in-writeups rules bits can be found in the Unpublished on WORG repository.