This is a technical article for the DC Heroes RPG.
Finding the DC Heroes rules stuff on writeups.org
All our articles that are heavily about technical RPG stuff are filed under the “Technical RPG article” category. You can list this category’s content by :
- Clicking on “Technical RPG article” in the categories breadcrumb right under the title of a relevant article. You *did* notice the categories breadcrumbs under the title of the articles, right ?
- Clicking on the “Search” button at the top without entering anything in the field, then selecting “Technical RPG article” in the filters on the left.
- Clicking here.
Howbeit there’s now a large-ish body of articles in this category. So this here document is a convenient listing of those articles that are specifically about new rules material. Which you could also get by searching for “New Rules” in the site’s search engine, but here they all get listed in order.
The table of content
So, following the order in the rules book :
- Character Design (general)
- Character Design (Advantages).
- Character Design (Drawbacks).
- Character Design (Bonuses).
- Character Design (Limitations).
- Character Design (Powers part 1 – A to G).
- Character Design (Powers part 2 – H to Z).
- Character Design (Skills) (and this remnant – Optional Skills).
- Character Design (Schticks).
- Character Interaction.
- Gadgetry and Equipment.
if you regularly peruse our new rules for DCH stuff, you could simply bookmark this here page. So you have everything accessible and updated in one click.