Powers and Abilities
NIL-8 is a combat machine. He is programmed for combat and destruction, and will execute his orders and programming without question.
He is able to function semi-independently, by using a database of “targets,” “non-targets” (or friends), and “potential targets” (based on the hostility level of their actions).
NIL-8 has several large guns built into his frame and is capable of tracking up to four independent targets simultaneously.
It is speculated that NIL-8 was a prototype law enforcement android constructed to combat the New Breed of metahumans and rumblers. It is likely that Mr. Terrific managed to somehow capture the android and change its access codes.
Whether there are other NIL-8 units in existence is unrevealed.
This unit was destroyed during the final confrontation of Kingdom Come.
The android has enormous clawlike hands and massive guns mounted on his shoulders. The only vaguely human looking part of it is the face, which resembles a human skull.
NIL-8 has no personality to speak of, and will simply follow orders and carry out programming. His most common independent action will be the devastating attack.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 06||Str: 08||Bod: 12||Motivation: n/a|
|Int: 03||Wil: 02||Occupation: Combat Android|
|Init: 09||HP: n/a|
Claws: 09, Flight: 07, Full Vision: 05, Growth: 03, Projectile Weapons: 09, Recall: 11, Radar Sense: 05, Self-Link (Gadgetry): 12, Thermal Vision: 05
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Flight may only be used for four Phases before jets are depleted and need to be recharged.
- Growth is Always On and Already Factored In.
- Projectile Weapons may Multi-Attack up to 4 opponents without penalty.
Military Science: 05, Weaponry: 08
NIL-8 is a semi-sentient robot.
- Access Codes : NIL8’s programming can be overridden and controlled by anyone knowing the proper codes. Some of these are verbal commands, whistles, or electromagnetic signals.
- SIA to Devastating Attacks (unless carrying out specific orders).
- Loss Vulnerability (all Powers, Skills, Attributes when within 1 AP of an electromagnetic field 8 APs or greater).
Source of Character: Kingdom Come.
Helper(s): S. Andrivet.