Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
Typical Marvel Vampire
|Dex: 07||Str: 06||Bod: 07||Motivation: Survival|
|Int: 02||Wil: 02||Min: 03||Occupation: Vampire|
|Inf: 03||Aur: 03||Spi: 04||Resources: 00|
|Init: 012||HP: 000|
Animal Control: 05, Dispersal: 10, Hypnosis: 05, Invulnerability: 05, Regeneration: 10, Self link (Fog): 07, Shape Change: 06, Vampirism: 05
Bonuses and Limitations:
- Animal Control is only usable against bats, wolves and rats.
- Dispersal is only usable while in fog form.
- Shape Change may only be used to transform into a wolf or a bat.
- Vampirism has No Range, and leaves telltale marks on the victim’s neck.
- Hypnotism also allows telepathic communication with controlled victims.
- CIA (blood).
- CIF (Garlic and Holy symbols).
- Misc: Cannot travel away from native soil more than 100 miles.
- Misc: Automatically falls into a comatose state during daytime.
- Misc: Casts no reflections and may not be caught on film.
- Misc: Cannot enter any dwelling place unless invited once.
- Misc: Holy symbols may be used to attack vampires with an EV of 8 provided the attacker truly believes in the symbol he is using.
- Attack Vulnerability: -4 CS vs. wooden stakes and silver weapons.
- Fatal Vulnerability: vampires takes 2 points of Physical Killing Damage each phase it is exposed to sunlight.
- Loss Vulnerability: Temporarily loses 1 CS of physical attributes per 2 days without feeding on blood.
Source of Character: Dracula comics in Marvel Universe.