There’s barely enough material for a tiny profile. And that’s because stats are easy to infer.
But that’s okay. He’s usually just used as a random super-thug.
This entry should be read after the character profile for the original Zebra-Man. So you get the reference.
- Real Name: Unrevealed.
- Marital Status: Unrevealed.
- Known Relatives: None.
- Group Affiliation: None.
- Base of Operations: Gotham City.
- Height: 5’11” Weight: 180 lbs.
- Eyes: Black Hair: Black.
Powers & Abilities
Zebra-Man is usually drawn as having equine eyes. It is thus *possible* that his vision resembles that of a horse, albeit with front-facing eyes.
If you want him to have equine vision — which is flimsy — that includes :
- Lower resolution when it comes to gauging distances.
- Lower resolution when it comes to examining details.
- Excellent night-vision.
- More difficulty adapting to sudden illumination changes.
- Very little contrast between shades of green (by human standards – humans are good with greens), but yellow or white pop out more.
It is possible that the first Zebra-Man’s charging machine was used to empower his successor. But the second Zebra-Man has inhuman features, which do not match how the machine functions.
Perhaps Zebra-Man II is a minor metahuman. Odd-looking and with negligible powers, but able to be “activated” to a greater level using the original Zebra-Man’s technology.
Collect 10 zhevra hooves
After the clash with the Outsiders, Zebra-Man II was only briefly glimpsed.
- Once during the Infinite Crisis (2006). He fought along with his old colleagues.
- In 2013, chatting in a super-villain bar with White Rabbit (Jaina Hudson).
On some panels, it seems that he has four fingers per hand.
A devoted Kobra cultist. He seemed to be reasonably competent and collected.
Game Stats — DC Heroes RPG Print Friendly
|Dex: 04||Str: 03||Bod: 04||Motivation: Uphold Kobra|
|Int: 03||Wil: 03||Min: 04||Occupation: Cultist|
|Inf: 03||Aur: 03||Spi: 04||Wealth: 003|
|Init: 010||HP: 020|
Bonuses and Limitations:
Attraction/repulsion can have a 0 APs Area of Effect.
SIA toward Serving Kobra.
If you want to do the equine vision thing it’s a MPR, plus Ultra-vision: 02 (only to improve night vision), plus Attack Vulnerability (- 1CS OV/RV vs. bright lights).
Source of Character: Chiefly Outsiders Vol. 1 #21-22.
Helper(s): A horse site .
Writeup completed on the 8th of May, 2020.